How do I convert my personal Facebook account to a Page?
When you convert your personal account to a Facebook Page, your your current profile picture will transfer and add of all your friends and followers as people who like your Page. Your account's username will become the username for your Page, and the name associated with your personal account will become your Page's name. If you want your Page to have a different name, consider creating a new Page.
No other content will be carried over to your new Page, so be sure to save any important information before converting your account. You can:
Download your info, such as all of your sent and received messages and all of the photos and videos you’ve uploaded to Facebook.
Appoint a new group admin to any groups you manage. You'll be unable to manage groups once the conversion begins.
When you're ready to convert your personal account to a Facebook Page:
- Go to Profile to Business Page Migration
- Click a category for your Page
- Select a more specific category from the dropdown menu and fill out the required information
- Click to check the box next to I agree to Facebook Pages Terms
- Click Get Started
For full access to Pages features, manage your new Page from a personal account or give someone a role on your Page.
How do I give someone a role on my Page?
Everyone who manages your Page can have a different role assigned to them. Keep in mind that you must be an admin to assign roles for a Page. To assign roles:
- Click Edit Page at the top of your Page.
- Select Manage Page Roles.
- If the new person is your Facebook friend, begin typing their name and select them from the list that appears. If the new person is not your Facebook friend, enter their email address.
- Click Editor to select a role from the dropdown menu.
- Click Save and enter your password to confirm.
The new person can accept or reject the invite by going to facebook.com/pages and clicking Invites at the top. Depending on their settings, they may also receive a notification or an email.